FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 17, 2012
| Doug Wright
Top Music Industry Brands Turn to NewTek to Deliver NAMM Experience Live Over the Web
Yamaha, Dean Guitars, John Lennon Educational Tour Bus and NAMM use TriCaster™ to produce and deliver live stream from the show floor
ANAHEIM, CA - NAMM Show - January 17, 2012 - NewTek today announced that a range of leading music industry brands including Yamaha, Dean Guitars, John Lennon Educational Tour Bus and NAMM will use TriCaster™ to produce and live stream events, demos, announcements, artist interviews and more from the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) show, January 19-22, 2012. For the third consecutive year, music industry powerhouses have turned to NewTek to bring the NAMM experience to fans and viewers over the Web. Almost a million viewers are expected to tune in over the course of the show - both on-site and from remote locations. NewTek will also be exhibiting at the NAMM Show in booth #1821 Hall E.
With TriCaster, musicians, agencies, tours and promoters - anyone in the live entertainment industry - can reach new audiences, interact more closely with fans and generate new revenue opportunities. They can produce HD network-style productions of their live performances, from a cart in the front-of-house (FOH) position, a desktop backstage, or a studio control room rack. TriCaster provides the ability to switch between multiple cameras, inputs, and recorded clips - with titles, motion graphics and effects - while simultaneously delivering live content to broadcast television, LED screens and projectors, the Web and mobile devices. Plus, they can record the event for VOD viewing, or DVD merchandising.
"Live streaming has become a key element of our NAMM Show presence," said Jeff Hawley, Yamaha director of customer experience group. "We expect thousands of people to visit the Yamaha booth at the show, but our experience live streaming with TriCaster assures that we'll reach an additional half million viewers on the Web. We don't know of a better, more affordable way to leverage our trade show and event presence - it's the most dynamic way for us to reach resellers, customers and fans who can't attend the show."
TriCaster-powered live events include:
- Yamaha live demos, performances and announcements from the NAMM booth at the Anaheim Convention Center. January 19-22, 9am to 6pm PST, http://www.Yamaha.com/NAMM
- John Lennon Educational Tour Bus 15th Anniversary Celebration. January 20, 6pm to 7:30pm PST, http://www.lennonbus.org/
- Dean Guitars NAMM JAM live from the Grove of Anaheim, featuring Testament, Jackyl, Vinnie Moore, and Wayne Static. January 20, 6:45pm to 11pm PST, http://www.deanguitars.com/webcast
- Dean Guitars live from the NAMM booth at the Anaheim Convention Center. January 21, 10am to 6pm PST, http://www.deanguitars.com/webcast
- NAMM SchoolJam USA Finals from Downtown Disney where the best high school rock bands in the country compete for the top spot. January 21, 5pm PST, http://www.namm.org
- Dean Guitars live from the NAMM booth at the Anaheim Convention Center. January 22, 10am to 5pm PST, http://www.deanguitars.com/webcast
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: Yamaha, Dean Guitars, John Lennon Tour Bus, NAMM, "The X Factor," ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV , USA TODAY, and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar," "The Adventures of Tintin," "Terra Nova," "Fringe," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and more.
- TriCaster, 3Play and LightWave are trademarks of NewTek.
- LightWave 3D is a registered trademark of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Feb 24, 2017
TriCaster Advanced Edition offers an extensive set of multiviewer capabilities both on the main User Interface (UI) and on a second monitor. See how these can be configured to… Read more
Feb 16, 2017
For those who have TriCaster or other NDI-enabled production systems, but who have not yet tried using NDI sources in production, there are free NDI Tools from NewTek to… Read more
Feb 13, 2017
TriCaster Advanced Edition includes new replay functionality that boosts your TriCaster’s capabilities in sports production workflows. This video builds on two of our previous tutorials: 2-Minute Tutorial: TriCaster Advanced… Read more
Feb 13, 2017
TriCaster Advanced Edition includes new replay functionality that boosts your TriCaster’s capabilities in sports production workflows. This video builds on a previous tutorial, 2-Minute Tutorial: TriCaster Advanced Edition Replay. Watch… Read more
Feb 13, 2017
TriCaster Advanced Edition has added replay functionality that boosts your TriCaster’s capabilities in sports production workflows. In this video, you’ll see how to set up and operate the Replay… Read more