FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 2, 2011
NewTek to Host Free Instant Replay Webcast
Find out how to enhance your live production with NewTek 3Play™
SAN ANTONIO - November 2, 2011 - NewTek, worldwide leader in portable live production and 3D animation systems, is hosting a free webcast to showcase their slow motion instant replay systems, 3Play™ 820 and 3Play 425. This informational webcast will be streamed live on Thursday, November 3rd at 2pm CT, on the NewTek Facebook page.
"This free webcast provides live producers an inside look at how NewTek 3Play can help them deliver a more dynamic experience to their audience and fans," said Philip Nelson, NewTek senior vice president of strategic development. "3Play provides in-game highlights and authoring on-the-fly to producers looking for a serious, professional replay system."
What: Live webcast showcasing 3Play
When: Thursday, November 3rd, 2pm CT
Where: NewTek Facebook
NewTek 3Play gives sports broadcasters, leagues, teams, schools and venues an affordable option to deliver instant replay and slow motion for broadcast, webcast, arena scoreboard displays, and more. 3Play offers revolutionary price-performance value that makes high definition, multi-channel instant replay accessible to almost everyone.
NewTek 3Play benefits include:
- Simultaneous display and synchronized, continuous recording of up to eight live video sources
- Two fully independent playout channels for output flexibility (e.g. one for air, one for arena scoreboard display)
- Network-quality presentation, including interpolated slow motion and multi-angle switching during live playback
- Instant, in-game creation of playlists and highlight reels with transitions and soundtracks
- Team with TriCaster™ over Gig-E network to maximize production resources and distribution
- Independent audio routing for every input (e.g. assign broadcast audio or natural sound to a specific camera angle)
- Native HD/SD resolution (up to 1080p)
- Record up to 200 hours HD for immediate replay
- Integrated multi-view monitoring with Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Quick and easy import and export of media
- Compact rack mount design with multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe systems
- Premium hardware control surface
Pricing and Availability
3Play 820 is available in North America for US$39,995. International pricing may vary. 3Play 425 will be available in Q4 2011 and retail in North America for US$21,995. International pricing may vary. Educational pricing is also available. For more information, please visit www.newtek.com, or call NewTek Sales at 800-368-5441. International callers dial +1-210-370-8000.
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: Turner Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), North American Aerospace Defense Command, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar," "TinTin," "Repo Men," "V," "Fringe," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and more.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. Please visit: www.newtek.com.
- TriCaster, 3Play, IsoCorder and LightWave are trademarks of NewTek.
- LightWave 3D is a registered trademark of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Sep 22, 2016
When we work with software such as a word processor we are used to having an undo button. This allows us to undo our recent actions and correct… Read more
Sep 20, 2016
NewBlue, Inc., has integrated NewTek NDI™ into its Titler Live Broadcast line of products to provide IP workflow, and announced the addition of Titler Live Broadcast to the NewTek… Read more
Sep 14, 2016
RedShark News announced their selections for their IBC 2016 awards, and we are honored to report that Most Innovative Product went to the NewTek IP Series production ecosystem. Here’s… Read more
Sep 9, 2016
“When we first showed the ability to connect Panasonic PTZ cameras like the AW-HE130 and AW-HE40 with IP streaming directly to a TriCaster that was an eye-opener, but… Read more
Sep 9, 2016
––Multi-channel media encoding and streaming video system distributes content directly to viewers within the firewall and externally to any device or to all common cloud services, anywhere–– IBC Booth… Read more
Fall Technology SummitSeptember 29, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Media Technology Expo
October 4 & 6, 2016
Seattle, WA & Portland, OR
HB's Vermont TechExhibit 2016October 3, 2016
Streaming Video, IP Workflow & NDI Solutions WorkshopDenver, CO
October 5, 2016