FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 2, 2011
NewTek to Host Free Instant Replay Webcast
Find out how to enhance your live production with NewTek 3Play™
SAN ANTONIO - November 2, 2011 - NewTek, worldwide leader in portable live production and 3D animation systems, is hosting a free webcast to showcase their slow motion instant replay systems, 3Play™ 820 and 3Play 425. This informational webcast will be streamed live on Thursday, November 3rd at 2pm CT, on the NewTek Facebook page.
"This free webcast provides live producers an inside look at how NewTek 3Play can help them deliver a more dynamic experience to their audience and fans," said Philip Nelson, NewTek senior vice president of strategic development. "3Play provides in-game highlights and authoring on-the-fly to producers looking for a serious, professional replay system."
What: Live webcast showcasing 3Play
When: Thursday, November 3rd, 2pm CT
Where: NewTek Facebook
NewTek 3Play gives sports broadcasters, leagues, teams, schools and venues an affordable option to deliver instant replay and slow motion for broadcast, webcast, arena scoreboard displays, and more. 3Play offers revolutionary price-performance value that makes high definition, multi-channel instant replay accessible to almost everyone.
NewTek 3Play benefits include:
- Simultaneous display and synchronized, continuous recording of up to eight live video sources
- Two fully independent playout channels for output flexibility (e.g. one for air, one for arena scoreboard display)
- Network-quality presentation, including interpolated slow motion and multi-angle switching during live playback
- Instant, in-game creation of playlists and highlight reels with transitions and soundtracks
- Team with TriCaster™ over Gig-E network to maximize production resources and distribution
- Independent audio routing for every input (e.g. assign broadcast audio or natural sound to a specific camera angle)
- Native HD/SD resolution (up to 1080p)
- Record up to 200 hours HD for immediate replay
- Integrated multi-view monitoring with Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Quick and easy import and export of media
- Compact rack mount design with multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe systems
- Premium hardware control surface
Pricing and Availability
3Play 820 is available in North America for US$39,995. International pricing may vary. 3Play 425 will be available in Q4 2011 and retail in North America for US$21,995. International pricing may vary. Educational pricing is also available. For more information, please visit www.newtek.com, or call NewTek Sales at 800-368-5441. International callers dial +1-210-370-8000.
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: Turner Sports, MTV, TWiT.TV, ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), North American Aerospace Defense Command, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar," "TinTin," "Repo Men," "V," "Fringe," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and more.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. Please visit: www.newtek.com.
- TriCaster, 3Play, IsoCorder and LightWave are trademarks of NewTek.
- LightWave 3D is a registered trademark of NewTek.
- All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Feb 1, 2016
For years, NewTek resellers from around the globe have been making the journey to “NewTek University,” a unique and specialized place of knowledge and learning within NewTek’s San Antonio,… Read more
Jan 19, 2016
by Allan Tépper Producing a TV show strictly for a live TV or Internet audience has both advantages and disadvantages. The same applies to doing a pre-recorded show for… Read more
Jan 11, 2016
By Jeff Foster If you’re new to green screen keying or just dissatisfied with the results you’ve been getting – hold off on calling NewTek tech support until you’ve… Read more
Jan 7, 2016
By George Avgerakis The most important part of producing a streaming video is what professionals call, “the last mile.” If conception, planning, production and editing are the first 200… Read more
Sports Technology Demo
West Valley, UT
The Future is Now: IP-based workflows change the pace of production
Panel Discussion and Live Stream
Make Video Like a Pro Demo Day
Little Rock, AR
Instant results—and interaction—with live video
Panel Discussion and Live Stream
New York, NY