DVEO Announces Support for NewTek NDI® IP Technology Across Streaming Product Line
April 11, 2017 by Chuck Baker
DVEO®, a well-respected supplier to leading content providers, telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world, announced that DVEO’s extensive line of streaming products now supports NewTek’s NDI® technology for live IP production workflows over Ethernet networks.
“We are excited to integrate NewTek NDI into our popular streaming products. NDI is the industry’s most widely adopted, bi-directional networking technology for post-production that enables video systems and applications to communicate over IP, increasing interoperability. NDI delivers low-latency video streams over a standard GigE local area network, eliminating the need for expensive high-speed connections,” stated Matt Lukens, Product Manager of DVEO. “With NDI, video content from our customers will be recognized by other NDI-compatible systems and applications on the same IP network.”
The NDI SDK is royalty free for any company looking to establish IP workflows within their organization or in commercial products and applications they deliver.
DVEO products integrating NDI include:
- All Gearbox™ and Brutus™ transcoders,
- ARQ Link™ packet recovery enabled encoders & decoders,
- The PREMIO™ 4:2:2/H.264 mezzanine encoder,
The MultiStreamer™ family of streaming encoders. NDI is also available for:
- D-Streamer™ decoders
- The ATLAS™ Packaging Server family
- DOZER™ UDP packet recovery systems and software Read the complete press release at Sound and Video Contractor: DVEO Announces Support for NewTek NDI® IP Technology Across Streaming Product Line
Learn more about NewTek NDI
Learn more about NewTek NDI Applications