NAB 2019: Exhibitors Reveal Plans for NDI® Central Pavilion, Part 1
April 07, 2019 by Chuck Baker
Sixteen NDI® developers will exhibit media production tools this year in NewTek’s NDI Central booth, SL5616, in the South Lower Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 8-11. TVTechnology’s Phil Kurz provides a preview of the technology that will be on exhibit in a multi-part series.
Covered in Part 1:
- Bannister Lake: Chameleon NDI data aggregation and management software solution, used to create and manage tickers, L-Bars and full frame graphics. Reads, ingests and manages multiple, diverse data feeds, such as news, weather, sports and social media
- 3D Storm:
- LiveCG Broadcast is a compact multilayer character generator for automatic management of titles and graphics
- Delta-Stadium, a turnkey solution to generate and display 2D and 3D graphics for pre-game animations and presentations, clocks, animated scores, statistics management, actions and referee decisions
- LiveMedia Server NDI-2, a versatile dual-channel software HD video player-recorder that uses the NewTek NDI protocol
- Etere Pte. Ltd: Full IP Playout with ETX-M IP Multiviewer, a scalable, easy to manage and cost-effective IP playout solution that eliminates the need for SDI hardware, this single piece of software manages ingest, playback, graphics, archive and newsroom with no third-party integrations
- Changsha KILOVIEW Electronics:
- N1: a portable, wireless SDI-to-NDI video encoder
- N2: a portable wireless HDMI-to-NDI video encoder
- Medialooks: Video Transport: delivers NDI streams across long distance via the public Internet with ultra-low latency and at high quality, with adaptive bit rate support, point-to-point encryption and PTZ camera control
- Titler Live 4 Broadcast: an on-air graphics solution that streamlines workflows for the creation of broadcast graphics, up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI or 4K-SDI key and fill
- Titler Live 4 Present: streamlines on-air graphics workflow by driving them from spreadsheets, for dynamic graphics, bugs, clocks and titles
- Titler Live 4 Sport: scoreboard connectivity and included controllers to deliver dynamic scoreboard graphics
- Titler Live 4 Social: enhances productions by adding live audience comments, tweets and Facebook polling, can engage viewers of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube videos with 3D animated social graphics
Read the complete details at TVTechnology: NDI Central Pavilion: Exhibitors Reveal 2019 NAB Plans (Part 1)
Connect directly with these leading NDI® developers: NDI Central at NAB 2019
Connect with NewTek: NewTek at NAB 2019, booth SL5016
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Where to Buy
NewTek has a network of resellers located around the world. All of them are experts in our product and in the video production and streaming industry.
Use this tool to find a NewTek reseller near you.
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Get expert advice on a live production workflow around NewTek systems and NDI or let us connect you with one of our local partners, our Solutions Experts are here to help.