The master key of modern production.
Transform your workflow, adding channels and emerging technologies with the only universal IP video translation solution—NewTek Connect Pro. A four-channel software application supporting any combination of formats and standards to include NDI®, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022, NewTek Connect Pro allows you to use a standard PC to serve video across your network to and from hundreds of compatible systems and devices for switching, streaming, display, and distribution.
Customize your workflows.
Bridge established and emerging production workflows, accommodating new gear, existing equipment, and future investments. From capture devices and cards to IP cameras and streams, to media files, webcams, and more, NewTek Connect Pro allows compatible hardware, software, and IP sources and destinations to work together seamlessly. You can add, mix, and match links in your production chain to configure workflows to your needs—and quickly reconfigure as your productions demand.
Connect, configure, and deliver.
Each NewTek Connect Pro channel is independently configurable, allowing you to generate an input source for use across your network, or output a source from the network through compatible hardware connected to your PC. As each selected source moves through the software, you can adjust the signal to preference with professional production tools, including independent color correction settings and 8-channel audio configuration, and view signals individually or collectively in real time using your choice of workspace layouts and viewport overlays.
NDI Connect Webserver
NewTek Connect Pro also expands your monitoring capabilities with the included NDI Connect Webserver. Accessible from the browser of any compatible device on the network, this powerful companion application lets you create custom multiviewers that display up to 16 NDI sources simultaneously. With display layouts and sources independently selectable from each networked device, you can configure screen after screen for local or remote viewing.
Get connected with NewTek Connect Pro:
- Up to 4 channels, each configurable as input or output, for any combination of supported sources with built-in standards conversion
- Supports interoperability between common IP standards to include NDI, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022*
- Support for common IP cameras to include models from JVC, Panasonic, PTZ Optics, Sony, and Vaddio
- Support for capture devices from manufacturers that include AJA, Blackmagic Design, BlueFish 444, DELTACAST, Magewell, Matrox, Teradek, and others, including key and fill pairing on input and output for appropriate video cards; DirectShow devices, webcams, USB3 capture devices, and more*
- Support for a range of video over IP sources, including RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP streams
- Support for input of compatible devices and software via Apple AirPlay
- Support for common audio capture and output devices including professional audio cards, AES67, and Dante*
- 4 channels of integrated media playback, with support for all common media files and still images (including alpha channel), and Autoplay on NDI tally
- High-quality still image grab from any source, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing
- NDI Connect Webserver for remote viewing of NDI sources from a web browser of any networked device, including iOS and Android devices
- 8-channel audio, with per-channel level control and headphone monitoring
- Fully configurable color correction settings, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic color correction
- Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope for real-time signal monitoring and adjustment
- Full field-rate, deinterlaced multi-view monitoring with supplemental NDI program return monitor
- Configurable workspaces, including support for dual displays and optional graticule overlays, including VU meters, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and center cross
- Frame-rate and resolution cross conversion, frame sync and audio reclocking on all inputs, with adjustable per-channel A/V sync
*Support may require a capture card or software driver from another manufacturer.
NewTek Connect Pro Tutorial Videos
Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows 7 operating system (OS) or better
- Intel i5 Sandy Bridge CPU or better with integrated GPU and support for AVX instructions (NVIDIA discrete GPU, with 2GB video memory or better recommended)
- Intel Graphics Driver for Windows version 18.104.22.16835 or newer
- 8GB system memory
- Gigabit connection or better
- Display with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Faster CPU recommended to support more video streams or higher resolutions.
Subject to change without notice.