More outputs. More opportunities.
Distribute more video to more destinations.
Multi-screen and multi-destination delivery workflows define today’s productions. Expand your capacity exponentially, delivering more video to the network and your established framework of SDI systems and displays with the NewTek IP Series Studio Expansion Module.
Capitalize on opportunities to monetize content.
Discover new ways to gain exposure, increase consumption, and generate revenue, utilizing the Studio Expansion Module to scale your production, differentiate your content, incorporate more branding, and secure additional sponsors. With the ability to stack multiple modules and spread them throughout your network, you can monetize video delivery to specific destinations, devices, and locations, multiplying the returns from every production.
The NewTek IP Series EcosystemLearn More
- Multi-channel NDI® signal translation to SDI for transmission and provision through conventional video infrastructure
- Scalable, modular architecture supporting systematic expansion of output capacity and strategic deployment of delivery points
- Independently configurable overlay channel supporting 2D DVE effects, including positioning, scaling, and cropping, available on every output
- Per-channel crosspoint functionality, including real-time, remote operation via NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine
- Direct connection of up to four 3G/HD/SD SDI output destinations for broadcast and live viewing
- Simultaneous return of locally composited outputs to the network as NDI signals, enabling access and use throughout your facility
- Flexible audio integration supporting output to digital, analog, and network audio destinations, including Dante™ and AES67*
- Multi-format video processing, including native support for emerging transmission standards
Versatile Operation and Control
- Integrated playback of locally accessible media files available on every output and overlay channel
- Dedicated multiviewer for local monitoring with selectable workspace layouts and customizable viewports
- Precision color calibration with independently configurable color correction tools and integrated waveform and vectorscope
- Native-resolution output recording to external or network attached storage for archive and post-production
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Get expert advice on a live production workflow around NewTek systems and NDI or let us connect you with one of our local partners, our Solutions Experts are here to help.