Live switching—without limits.
The nucleus of your interconnected production workflow.
Rethink connectivity, creativity and performance with the ultimate platform for modern video production: the NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine. A true IP switcher powered by NewTek’s industry-leading, software-driven live production technology, the Video Mix Engine is where the systems, devices, applications, and sources in your workflow converge for mixing, compositing, and delivery with incomparable configuration and control.
The future is now.
The NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine
Transformative Production. For Inspired Storytelling.
Embrace the new era of live production, integrating the Video Mix Engine into your current infrastructure to accommodate even the most ambitious modern workflows, including hybrid SDI/IP, exclusively IP, 4K Ultra HD, and fully virtualized production. With the Video Mix Engine driving your video operations, your productions will be no longer be defined by the limits of conventional equipment, technology, and processes – but by your vision, imagination and ingenuity.
NewTek IP Series EcosystemLearn More
Virtualization Made Real.
Don’t just aspire to virtualized production—achieve it. Unbound by proprietary hardware or transport workflow restrictions, the NewTek IP Series Video Mix Engine is the only live production engine that can operate within a virtualized environment—interconnecting with other compatible technologies through software and moving video across your network infrastructure as part of a fully realized production workflow that dramatically expands your opportunities to increase efficiency, flexibility, and productivity.
Software-Driven Live Production of Epic Proportions
- Scalable, multi-source live video mixing of 64 source channels, each supporting key and fill, including 44 simultaneous external inputs
- Flexible, multi-destination delivery with 47 multi-format video outputs, including four produced outputs delivered simultaneously over SDI and IP
- Powerful, multi-bus mix effects, with eight M/E busses and PREVIZ configuration and preview bus, all supporting zero-latency video re-entry
- Superior stored media playback capabilities, with a total of 75 real-time multimedia players supporting an array of file formats
- Fully integrated quad-head multiviewer functionality, with dedicated monitor ports, configurable workspaces, and customizable windows
- Comprehensive audio integration, including 16 external audio mixer inputs and 4 x 8 x 8 channel routing to four audio mix outputs
- Native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency
- Support for up to 44 input sources and 35 output signals over IP, all independently configurable through software
- Instant access to and seamless interchange with virtually unlimited IP sources from anywhere across your network in real time
- Prolific IP-based workflow supporting integration with products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers, and compatibility with other IP standards to include SMPTE ST 2110
- Robust multi-format processing and per-channel frame synchronizers for effortless intermixing of formats, resolutions, and frame rates
- Sophisticated macro automation system with versatile control interface compatibility
- Intuitive, software-based audio mixer accommodating digital, analog, and USB audio devices, plus NDI®, Dante™, and AES67 network audio
- Extended video mixing and delivery via built-in 8 x 72 NDI video router with local crosspoint control
- Full-motion composition engine integrated into every production bus for advanced DVE motion sequences and animated effects
- Incredibly clean, comprehensive keying of all sources and M/Es with LiveMatteTM chromakeying technology
- Show-stopping live virtual sets and show-stealing augmented reality elements via integrated LiveSetTM technology
- Rich, multi-channel titling and graphics system, with support for automated data insertion and real-time animated overlays
- Complete video configuration toolset, including proc amp settings, automatic color correction, scaling, positioning, cropping, and more
LivePanelTM Custom Control
- Remote access from the Web browser of any device on the same local network
- Mix live video with control over the main switcher, M/Es and PREVIZ, including sources, overlays, transitions, and media
- Manage stored video and graphics with dedicated Media Player control, including playback actions, operating modes, live editing, and playlist creation
- Monitor and manipulate live sound with software-driven audio mixing, including level controls, configuration settings and presets
Store and Serve
Complete your workflow with NewTek Remote Storage – Powered by SNS. Powerful, scalable, shared storage solutions with optional chassis and network connectivity expansion, NewTek Remote Storage systems are designed to meet the high-capacity, high-performance demands of today’s live production environments and readily adaptable to your media needs.
Speak with a
Thank You for connecting with NewTek!
A NewTek representative will contact you shortly.