Expand your multi-channel recording capabilities to capture more productions, media files, and raw footage with powerful source capture using NDI® technology. Install this free app on any network-connected workstation for multi-channel ISO recording of NDI sources. NewTek IsoCorder encodes video in a high-quality QuickTime format that is universally compatible with practically any platform or application, and allows for virtually unlimited remote ISO recording with suitable storage media and capacity.
Rest easy knowing your shows and sources have been recorded and safely stored in high-quality formats that can be read by nearly any application as recorded video files.
NewTek IsoCorder supports capture and still image grabs of up to two NDI® sources, and includes stereo audio control and independent or group control of recorders.
Simply fill out the form for access to the NewTek IsoCorder production application. You’ll receive a notice with a link to download the application, and will also receive valuable information via email as the NDI network continues to grow.
ISOCORDER PRO — AVAILABLE NOW FOR $995
Utilize additional professional video capabilities with NewTek IsoCorder Pro.
|Recording Channels (maximum)||16||2|
|Single- and Multi-channel Recording Control||Yes||Yes|
|Per-channel Audio Level Control||Yes||Yes|
|Headphone Audio Monitoring||Yes||Yes|
|Overlays (VU's, Title Safe, 4:3, Checkerboard Center Cross)||All||VUs Only|
Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows 7 operating system (OS) or better
- Intel i5 Sandy Bridge CPU or better with integrated GPU (NVIDIA discrete GPU, with 2GB video memory or better recommended)
- 8GB system memory
- Gigabit connection or better
- Local, external or shared storage accommodating the desired number of recording channels and capacity (write speeds of 20 Mb/s per channel required; high-speed storage recommended)
- Display with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Faster CPU, additional memory, and larger GPU highly recommended for optimal performance.