Virtual Set Editor 2.5 Media Resources
Your vision for a professional-looking studio just became real. With a simple setup, a few square feet of space, and NewTek Virtual Set Editor, now you can easily transform any location into a professional, virtual environment that dramatically raises your production value, and upgrade your presentation with dazzling visual effects that make a big impression on your audience.
Don't settle for knockoff virtual set programs that simply provide basic layering applications, or spend more than you have to on expensive but limited hardware that lacks creative tool integration. With Virtual Set Editor, customizable sets for your TriCaster support up to four live video sources at the same time―scaled, rotated, even mapped to 3D shapes―and realistic camera movements in 3D space.
Virtual Set Editor includes Animation Store Creator* with its powerful TransWarp effects engine. Whisk viewers away to the distinct locations of your virtual studio using customized full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio. Add real-time cloth dynamics, warped animated 3D effects and transformations, or motion overlays. Don’t just elevate your brand – reinvent it.
- Collaborative workflow between artist and TriCaster operator, with dual installation on both a TriCaster XD system and an external Microsoft® Windows® workstation
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections specular highlights
- User-friendly controls for quick and easy creation, right out of the box
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements—even while live
- Effortless import of layered PSD files—including keyed out areas—to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system
- Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model**
* Animation Store Creator will not be accessible on TriCaster models that do not support Animation Store transitions.
** Select set features and effects may not be fully supported by all TriCaster models.