TriCaster 8000 Control Surface
For the most sophisticated, high-performance live productions, you need total control. Included with every TriCaster 8000 system, the TriCaster 8000 CS is a natural extension of the platform’s remarkable innovation, with a user-focused, industrial design and fresh, new take on familiar production controls. With the introduction of TriCaster 8000 CS to your workflow, you have a seamless, physical connection to the powerful capabilities of TriCaster 8000, with a whole new dimension of speed and control.
- Intuitive layout mapped directly to the TriCaster 8000 interface for maximum interaction, including operation of the main switcher, all 8 M/E rows and TransWarp effects
- Practical lighting and backlighting of controls and control groups for heightened visibility of control surface activity under any environmental lighting conditions
- Dynamically variable lighting integrated into T-Bars for precision, at-a-glance status and progress of effects, zooms and transitions
- Instant triggering of complex operation sequences, with support for user-configurable macros
- Seamless, simultaneous changeover of multiple production elements with versatile, multi-select delegate controls
- Sleek, cockpit styling and state-of-the-art design that speaks to operators and executives alike.
- Surface ~ 34.1 x 1.0 x 13.8 in (86.6 x 2.6 x 35.1 cm)
- Base ~ 34.1 x 2.2 x 12.8 in (86.6 x 5.6 x 32.5 cm)