- Each input includes integrated frame synchronizer
- Independent keying, cropping, Proc Amp and white balance controls per input
- 1 x DDR
- 2 x GFX
- 3 configurable sources per channel, each with independent positioning, scaling and cropping, including upstream keyer with DVE and transition controls
- Supports per-pixel alpha blending between sources and real-time 3D warping
- Includes Animation Store Creator for custom animations
- 2 x Analog (BNC) video output groups (Program and SD-only Aux), configurable for Component or Y/C + Composite
- 1 x live streaming output
- Encoding format selectable from among QuickTime®, MPEG-2 (high or normal profile), AVI (Speed HQ), and H.264 (high or Web-quality)
- Support for Adobe® Flash® streaming, Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull, and browser-based streaming applications
- Support for most common streaming files, including presets up to 720p
- Streaming Profile Manager with integrated Web browser
2 x RCA (stereo L/R; line)
1 x 1/4” (stereo; phones)
Multi-Standard model also includes equivalent NTSC-J and PAL selections
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG (1, 2, all profiles, program or transport streams), MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, EXR, RAW, TIF, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
Audio: Floating Point, 96 kHz
- 10.4 x 8.5 x 17.5 in (26.4 x 21.6 x 44.5 cm)
- 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
Where to Buy NewTek Products
NewTek has a network of resellers located around the world. All of them are experts in our product and in the video production and streaming industry.
Use this tool to find a NewTek reseller near you.
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Thank You for connecting with NewTek!
A NewTek representative will contact you shortly.