Production-ready video in the palm of your hand.
Imagine adding a new video camera to your production with the affordability, convenience and ease of a mobile device app download. NDI®|HX Camera application turns any iOS mobile device into an IP-ready live video source when connected to the same network as your NDI-compatible receiving device or production system.
New cameras. New perspectives. New possibilities.
From introducing new camera angles and new vantage points to your coverage, to adding completely new dimensions to your live broadcasts, webcasts and presentations, NewTek NDI Camera application opens up a world of creative possibilities for your productions.
Best of all, you can shoot with the same mobile device camera you use to take snapshots and selfies, so there’s no experience needed and no additional camera training required.
Add new live video sources to your production instantly with NDI®|HX Camera application
- Easy to use, with device output automatically recognized by NDI-compatible receiving devices on the same local network
- High-Medium-Low bandwidth modes
- Front and rear camera selection for shooting video and interactive communication
- Simple pinch zooming and optional grid overlay for ideal framing
- Flexible camera focus options, including Auto Focus, AF Lock, and tap to focus
- Configurable exposure control, with Auto Exposure, AE Lock, and manual exposure compensation
- One-touch device light and audio mute control
- On-screen connection notification and tally display for preview and on-air status
Transform your iPhone into a webcamFor professionals working from home, NDI®|HX Camera turns an iPhone into a 4K, high quality camera system* – ideal for taking part in conference calls and presenting remotely into a webinar. For everybody else, the app turns their iPhones into webcams that will work with popular applications like MS Teams, Skype, Zoom and many more.
*iPhone camera must support 4K resolution
CHECK OUT NDI|HX CAPTURE APP
Minimum System Requirements
Requires NDI® version 4. iOS mobile devices require Apple® iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®.
Video transmission requires WiFi connection to the same local network as NDI-enabled receiving device(s).
Compatible with TriCaster systems running software versions 7-0 and later.