ProTek offers customers support over 4 tiers;
Basic, Standard, High and Ultra.
Choose a tier that provides the right support for you, at the right time. Each tier covers elements of Warranty, Support, Software Maintenance and Extended Services.
As a basic ProTek subscriber, you receive product expertise by experienced staff with an in-depth understanding of your NewTek installation. In addition to resolving operational issues, our Basic ProTek tier provides:
- 1-Year Warranty on all physical products
- Scheduled software upgrades and bug fixes and patches
- Around-the-clock access to ProTek Global Support through email.
- Open access to a troubleshooting Knowledge Base
As a standard ProTek subscriber, you will benefit from extended access to several key support features in addition to those offered in the Basic tier:
- Extended hardware warranty on all physical products
- Bug fixes, patches and software updates including maintenance fixes, security updates, patches and documentation
- Remote Hardware diagnosis
- Receive 25% off all NewTek University online classes
- Access to ProTek Global Support through chat or email with expedited response times
As a high tier subscriber, you can rely on significantly shorter timelines when it comes to Global 24x7 support and parts and spares shipping. Features available in High that are not available in lower tiers include:
- Extended hardware warranty with priority parts replacement
- Prioritized responses with published SLAs
- Product enhancement input
- Receive 50% off all NewTek University online classes
- 24x7 Emergency technical call-in support
- 24x7 12-hour target response time for critical issues 24x7
ProTek Ultra tier subscribers receive the most comprehensive and responsive benefits of the entire program. Not only do subscribers receive the full complement of ProTek benefits afforded to other tiers, but there is also unparalleled service offered as part this highest support level including:
- Extended hardware warranty with advance parts replacement
- Dedicated technical issue assistance
- Receive 75% off all NewTek University online classes
- Parts and Spares guaranteed availability - Advance shipping + trade in program available
- Ultra-level prioritized support case handling
- Written status report / root cause analysis
Which ProTek is Right for You?
Already a ProTek Customer?
Below are some helpful links where you can find how-to guides, product demonstratations and user forums to help you get the best from your NewTek products.
- Online Knowledge Base
An array of helpful materials including how-to tips and trouble shooting guides.
- NewTek YouTube Channel
Visit our YouTube Channel for tutorial videos, product demonstrations, user stories, tips and techniques.
- NewTek User Forums
Join the conversation, get answers, learn techniques and share ideas with users like yourself.
Contact ProTek Support NowContact
How to contact us when you need help:
We have various contact numbers for our global support team. Please ensure that when you call in to any of the numbers below, you have your ProTek ID number to hand.
- Ireland +353-1800-945-300
- Ireland +353-21-731-8722
- UK +44-800-229-4906
- India +91-80044-30009
- Australia +61-2-9137-4117
- Thailand +66-2-566-0384
- Austria +43800180068
- Global +210-370-8452
- USA Toll Free +800-862-7837
- Email [email protected]
LightWave 3D® Support
NewTek offers a limited one-year hardware warranty on all its video products. For more information about the specific warranty covering your NewTek product, please refer to the warranty provided with your product.
If you should need to return your product for service, you will need authorization from your product distributor or the service center serving your location. Contact information by region can be found on our Contact Us web page, or contact NewTek Customer Support directly for assistance on [email protected] You will be responsible for any costs associated with the delivery to and from the service center in your region (except in Australia and certain other jurisdictions). Your original product packaging should be used for all product returns. If you do not have the original packaging, please mention this when you request service so alternate materials can be arranged.
A NewTek sales representative will connect you with one of our local partners to discuss the right ProTek support tier for you.