For today’s productions. And tomorrow’s changing demands.
VMC1 merges NewTek’s proven software-driven live production approach with power, efficiency, and flexibility – enabling you to create for all types of digital media programs and platforms.
Easily cross the lines between television, Internet, and mobile screens
- Send streams, clips, active recordings to social media, and Web-based destinations
- Package content to non-linear editing systems for fluid, file-based workflows
- Use instant replay for live events coverage and highlights production
Transform content into a wide array of formats, resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates
- Use non-standard aspect ratios, like 9:16 and square video
- Rotate and flip video on all inputs and outputs to conform to session aspect ratio
- Include non-standard video frame rates
Readily access all the inputs, outputs, and media assets from any location on the networkExplore all Features
A software driven solution that is flexible
and agile to use in multiple ways
Fully Integrated Solution
- 44 Inputs – NDI IP - UHD 60p
- 8 M/E
- Certified Chassis from NewTek
- Extended Warranty options
- SDI and audio I/O
- Use NC1 Studio Modules for expansion and SDI / SMPTE 2110
How and where you choose to create digital media productions can change over time with new requirements. The IP centric foundation of VMC1 make it easy to operate for distributed and remote production.
See how content creators are using NewTek VMC1 products.
Alma TV Turns Argentine Snow Into Hit Show With NDI®
Near Bariloche, Argentina’s world class Andean ski resort, sits one of the finest locations for snow in the world – as well as one of the most unique video productions in the world...
BET Betting Big on IP Workflows
In 1980, BET (Black Entertainment Television) became the first television network in the United States primarily devoted to African-American viewers...
Celebro Makes Sure Broadcasters Have It All – Over IP With NDI®
Not many companies can claim to have been one of the first independent studios in the UK to be fully 4K-ready, and one of the first to be fully capable of IP live production...
Expand Your Capabilities
Premium Functionality Without a Premium Price
All VMC Systems can be enhanced through a Premium Access subscription. Premium Access provides a range of the latest capabilities to keep you ahead of the competition.
- Live Story Creator
- Scalable Recording
- NDI® KVM
- Enhanced Video I/O
Automate with Viz Mosart™
Powerful studio automation is available for VMC through full integration with Viz Mosart from Vizrt. With VMC control, Viz Mosart only needs to interact with one system to achieve mixing, effect, keying and playback.
NewTek Remote Storage
Complete your workflow with NewTek Remote Storage – Powered by SNS. Powerful, scalable, shared storage solutions with optional chassis and network connectivity expansion, NewTek Remote Storage systems are designed to meet the high-capacity, high-performance demands of today’s live production environments and are readily adaptable to your media needs.Learn More
Put NewTek Professional Services on your side.
From systems and workflow engineering to operator training and technical support, NewTek’s industry expertise will help ensure your success from design to installation to production. With NewTek Professional Services optimizing your purchase, you can invest in VMC with confidence.Learn More
NC1 Studio I/O Modules
- 8 x configurable video channels
- SDI I/O with NDI® video translation
- Support for quad-link 4K UHD and 3G-SDI
- Low-profile 1RU chassis with redundant power
NC1 Studio Input Module
- 4 x video input channels
- SDI to NDI video translation
- Support for 3G-SDI
- Low-profile 1RU chassis
- Real-time 3D graphics playout over IP
- Resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Customizable, production-ready templates
- Integrated Viz Trio™ and Viz Engine™ software
Where to Buy
NewTek has a network of resellers located around the world. All of them are experts in our product and in the video production and streaming industry.
Use this tool to find a NewTek reseller near you.
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Thank You for connecting with NewTek!
A NewTek representative will contact you shortly.