A flexible and easy-to-use browser-based interface for
TriCaster® TC1,TriCaster® TC410 Plus, TriCaster 2 Elite, Mini 4K, VMC, and 3Play® 3P1.
NewTek LivePanel™, the new face of a modern IP video workflow that makes it easier for more people to have control of the live production process. Providing the ability to configure a custom user interface that delivers exactly the tools and functions you need, easily accessible through any Web browser or operating system. NewTek LivePanel is included as a feature in the TriCaster 2 Elite, VMC and Mini 4K and available as a paid upgrade for TriCaster TC1, TriCaster TC410 Plus and 3Play 3P1 users.
Connect and direct over IP with NewTek LivePanel.
- Browser-based, software-driven control system included with NewTek VMC, TriCaster 2 Elite and Mini 4k and available as an optional purchase for TriCaster TC1, TriCaster TC410 Plus and 3Play 3P1
- Compatible with workstations, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices running any current OS, to include Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Includes Keystrokes panel for at-a-glance reference of system hotkeys
- Compatible with modern web browsers to include Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari
- Includes LivePanel Builder, a customizable control panel creation tool allowing the user to define grid squares as buttons or video windows
- Provides direct access to product documentation, video tutorials, workflow tips, and more via the Resources panel
LIVEPANEL FOR TC1, TC410 Plus AND 3P1 - $995USDBuy Now
INCLUDED WITH TRICASTER 2 ELITE, VMC & MINI 4K
Run your live productions from anywhere on the network.
Extend control of your live video operations to everyday devices, remotely accessing your NewTek production systems from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
With NewTek LivePanel, you can command live switching, compositing, mix effects, media playback, audio, automation, and more from the Web browser of any device connected to the same local network.
With an intuitive, touch-friendly user interface, everyone from certified operators and seasoned live production professionals to volunteers, freelancers, and trainees can take control of a specific task or the entire show with confidence.
Crewmembers can even share production responsibilities with the ability to link multiple networked devices to the same system, providing the ability to have dedicated screens for each control category.
Interface Options Included in LivePanel™
On-the-fly Scoreboard Control for TC1 and VMC
Deliver your scoreboard updates from anywhere in the venue using LivePanel scoreboard control. At your fingertips you have graphics designed for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer and cricket, with instant updates of scores and game statistics through DataLink.
LivePanel comes with 11 customizable scoreboard graphics templates included, ready to give your sports shows a sophisticated look, simply and easily.
Customize with LivePanel™ Builder
In addition to the pre-built panels that are part of the product, LivePanel™ Builder makes it easy to create custom controls for your productions.
- Define grid squares as buttons
- Assign existing macros to buttons
- Record new macros for button assignment
- Assign grid squares as video windows
- Create multiple tabs for different panels
Or let NewTek Professional Services do the work for you.
Every production has unique needs; NewTek Professional Services, custom design team, can deliver a LivePanel solution tailored to your workflow. They will work with you to define, refine, and deliver a solution that automates your routine functions, providing production consistency, and simplified operation, freeing your team to be more productive.
For TriCaster · VMC · 3Play 3P1
NewTek LivePanel Compatibility
- NewTek LivePanel is included as a feature in the TriCaster 2 Elite, VMC and Mini 4K and available as a paid upgrade for TriCaster TC1, and 3Play 3P1 users.
- Compatible with modern Web browsers: Google Chrome (including Chrome for Android™), Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer (11+), Mozilla Firefox, and Safari for macOS (10.9+) and iOS (7.1+) Wired Ethernet connection recommended for best results.
- LivePanel is also compatible with the TC410 Plus
NewTek LivePanel for
TC1 and 3P1 $995 USD
Free NewTek LivePanel
Speak with a Solutions Expert
Get expert advice on a live production workflow around NewTek systems and NDI or let us connect you with one of our local partners, our Solutions Experts are here to help.